3D Game Developer Camp in Ireland are conducted in our training center in Dublin and Online using Zoom due to COVID-19 closures.
What is 3D Game Developer Camp?
3D Game Developer coding camp was added by KidsComp to train children from age 11 on 3D Game development using UNITY and C# and publishing them. Help them to be a Game developer and explore their dream and ideas of developing new games.
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is aged 11 and above can attend this camp. Strictly on or above age 11 or above as we write and create code and teach programming concepts
How many days for the camp or class?
- 3D Game Developer camp takes 10 hours of learning. 1 hour a Week OR 1 hour from Monday to Friday continuously.
What is the camp fee?
- 3D Game Developer camp – €79
What topics are Covered?
We cover the following topics during the camp
3D Game Developer camp
1) Introduction to Unity
2) Introduction to 3D Gaming
3) Learn C# to code in Unity
4) Lighting in Unity
5) Cinematics & Animation in Unity
6) Unity Game Development project
What are the requirements?
- Children should be aged 11 and above. Reason being they have to write the real code and understand the concepts rather than block-based program like SCRATCH
- Children should be well aware of basic computer, keyboard and mouse operations, Copy & Paste, Opening different applications like Notepad, browser
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 4 GB RAM
- Minimum i3 Processor
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children