App Developer Camp in Ireland are conducted in our training center in Dublin and Online using Zoom due to COVID-19 closures.
What is App Developer Camp?
App Developer coding camp was added by KidsComp to train children from age 13 on Android and iPhone App development and publishing them. Help them to be an App developer and explore their dream and ideas of developing new Apps.
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is aged 13 and above can attend this camp. Strictly on or above age 13 or above as we write and create code and teach programming concepts
How many days for the camp or class?
- App Developer camp takes 20 hours of learning. Monday to Friday. 1 hour a day
- Please note it is 20 days for either Android or iPhone App developer camp and not for both.
What is the camp fee?
- App Developer camp – €199
What topics are Covered?
We cover the following topics during the camp
App Developer camp
Android App Developer
1) Introduction to Android Srudio
2) Introduction and Basics in JAVA
3) Adding Images and Sounds
4) Android Features
5) Maps & Geolocation
5) Develop Android App and publish
iPhone App Developer
1) Introduction to XCode
2) Fundamentals of XCode
3) Working with Images and Media
4) Create iPhone App
5) Publish the app
What are the requirements?
- Children should be aged 13 and above. Reason being they have to write the real code and understand the concepts rather than block-based program like SCRATCH
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children