Minecraft Modding Class in Ireland are conducted in our training center in Dublin and Online using Zoom due to COVID-19 closures.
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a video game developed by Mojang Studios using Java Programming. The players explore a block item with and infinite terrain to discover and extract raw materials, tools and other items
What is Minecraft Modding Class or camp?
Minecraft Modding class was added by KidsComp to train children on Minecraft modding using Java Programming and explore their dreams and potential and help them to create their own tools and materials and publish them.
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is aged 10 and above can attend this camp. Strictly on or above age 10 as we write and create code and teach programming concepts
How many days for the camp or class?
- Minecraft Modding camp takes 15 hours of learning.
We cover 1 hour per day for 15 days on Monday to Friday.
What is the camp fee?
- Minecraft Modding camp – €110
What topics are Covered?
We cover the following topics during the camp
Minecraft Modding Camp
1) Minecraft Modding software installation
2) Build new Item, Block, Toolset in Minecraft
3) Build new Toolset like Sword, Axe, Pickaxe, Shovel in Minecraft
4) Create Minecraft Server
What are the requirements?
- Children should be aged 10 and above. Reason being they have to write the real code and understand the concepts rather than block-based program like SCRATCH
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children