Minecraft Modding Class in Ireland are conducted in our training center in Dublin and Online using Zoom due to COVID-19 closures.
Start Date: 12-Jul-2021
End Date : 20-Jul-2021
Time : 11AM – 12PM (Mon-Fri)
Duration : 7 hours
Fees : €63
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a video game developed by Mojang Studios using Java Programming. The players explore a block item with and infinite terrain to discover and extract raw materials, tools and other items
What is Minecraft Modding Class or camp?
Minecraft Modding class was added by KidsComp to train children on Minecraft modding using Java Programming and explore their dreams and potential and help them to create their own tools and materials and publish them.
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is aged 11 and above can attend this camp. Strictly on or above age 11 as we write and create code and teach programming concepts
How many days for the camp or class?
- Minecraft Modding camp takes 7 hours of learning. 1 hour a Week OR 1 hour from Monday to Friday continuously.
What topics are Covered?
We cover the following topics during the camp
Minecraft Modding Camp
1) JAVA and Minecraft Modding software installation
2) JAVA Basics
3) Build new Toolset like Sword and Shield in Minecraft using Forge and JAVA
4) Add new Minecraft worlds
What are the requirements?
- Children should be aged 10 and above. Reason being they have to write the real code and understand the concepts rather than block-based program like SCRATCH
- Children should be well aware of basic computer, keyboard and mouse operations, Copy & Paste, Opening different applications like Notepad, browser and Command prompt (Terminal in Mac)
- Laptop or Computer BOUGHT WITHIN LAST 4 or 5 years with minimum 2 GB RAM.
- Please Check Computer/Laptop Requirement before buying this course.
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Permission to install FREE softwares JAVA, ECLIPSE, Minecraft Forge in the computer
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children