ROBLOX Coding Camp in Ireland are conducted in our training center in Dublin and Online using Zoom due to COVID-19 closures.
What is ROBLOX?
ROBLOX is an online platform which allows children and even teens and elder people to create their own games based on their imagination, share them and play with other players.
What is ROBLOX Coding camp?
ROBLOX coding camp was added by KidsComp to train children on ROBLOX coding, explore their dreams and potential and help them to create their own games by coding using Lua Programming and publish them.
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is aged 10 and above can attend this camp. Strictly on or above age 10 as we write and create code and teach programming concepts
How many days for the camp or class?
- ROBLOX coding camp takes 7 hours of learning. Monday to Friday. 1 hour a day
What is the camp fee?
- ROBLOX coding camp – €50
What topics are Covered?
We cover the following topics during the camp
ROBLOX Coding Camp
1) Introduction to ROBLOX Studio
2) Difference between Player and Developer
3) Different menus and options available in ROBLOX Studio
4) Create a Game/Project
5) Learn Variables, Variable Types, Functions, Conditions with examples
6) Add different items to Game and Code the Game
7) Coding different items to make the Game active and playable for Multi players
8) Publishing the Game to ROBLOX
What are the requirements?
- Children should be aged 10 and above. Reason being they have to write the real code and understand the concepts rather than block-based program like SCRATCH
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children