WEBSITE DEVELOPER Coding Camp in Ireland are conducted in our training center in Dublin and Online using Zoom due to COVID-19 closures.
What is WEBSITE DEVELOPER Coding camp?
WEBSITE DEVELOPER camp allows children from age 10 and even teens and elder people to learn web basics and create their own website using HTML, CSS.
Who can Attend?
Anybody who is aged 10 and above can attend this camp. Strictly on or above age 10 as we write and create code and teach programming concepts
How many days for the camp or class?
- WEBSITE DEVELOPER coding camp takes 10 hours of learning.1 hour a Week OR 1 hour from Monday to Friday continuously.
What is the camp fee?
- WEBSITE DEVELOPER coding camp – €79
What topics are Covered?
We cover the following topics during the camp
WEBSITE DEVELOPER Coding Camp
1) Introduction to Website Development
2) HTML Concepts
3) CSS Concepts
4) Create websites using HTML and CSS
5) PHP Basics
6) Embed PHP in websites
What are the requirements?
- Children should be aged 10 and above. Reason being they have to write the real code and understand the concepts rather than block-based program like SCRATCH
- Children should be well aware of basic computer, keyboard and mouse operations, Copy & Paste, Opening different applications like Notepad, browser
- Laptop or Computer with minimum 2 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows or Apple macOS Operating system
- Browser like Google Chrome or latest Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser
- Broadband internet connection
- In built Mic or separate Mic or Headphone/earphone with Mic to interact with Instructor
- In build Speaker or separate Headphone/earphone to listen to Instructor training
- In built webcam/camera or separate webcam/camera. (Optional) for Instructor to help and guide children